Utility Deadline: February 5, 2021
l’Agence française de développement (AFD), along with Experience France and The GovLab, is soliciting revolutionary proposals (re)utilizing knowledge in a collaborative and accountable method to offer actionable intelligence for decision-makers and other people to reply to COVID-19 and future pandemic challenges throughout Africa.
AFD, along with Experience France and The GovLab, is in search of concepts and proposals that (re)use knowledge to offer actionable perception on COVID-19 alongside the next domains:
- Monitoring Illness Unfold
- Creating Illness Therapy
- Figuring out the Availability of Provides
- Monitoring Adherence to Non-Pharmaceutical Interventions
- Supporting Submit-Pandemic Re-openings and Restoration
- Assuaging Pandemic-related Unemployment and Poverty
- Guaranteeing Protections for Staff
- Supporting Training and Upskilling
- Fostering Enterprise and Authorities Solvency
- Understanding Public Perceptions and Habits
- Defending Human Rights and Selling Accountability
- Addressing Misinformation
Candidates should submit their software in English or French.
To be eligible for a grant, the applicant should:
- Be a authorized individual (authorized entity) or a grouping of such individuals (consortium) inside the restrict of three authorized individuals per grouping;
- The lead associate of the consortium have to be established in one of many African Union nations;
- Worldwide organisations and belief funds are excluded;
- Have a checking account within the title of the entity;
- Every member of the consortium have to be registered inside the Commerce and Corporations Registry of its nation;
- Be instantly answerable for the preparation and implementation of the motion and never act as an middleman. Subcontracting just isn’t allowed;
- The lead associate’s common cumulative annual turnover during the last two years for which the accounts have been closed have to be at the least 3 times the grant software;
- The overall liquidity ratios (present property/present liabilities) for the final two monetary years closed have to be at the least 1 (one). Within the case of a consortium, this criterion have to be met by every of its members.
The verification of eligibility is carried out on the premise of the supporting paperwork requested by the mission. The supporting paperwork requested on this part are as follows:
- The statutes or articles of affiliation of every associate;
- For every member an extract of registration within the Commerce and Corporations Register (RCS) (lower than three months);
- A doc specifying the title and performance of the authorized consultant of the entity;
- A doc delegating energy of lawyer by every member of the partnership to its lead associate.
The place these paperwork usually are not offered in English or French, a translation of those paperwork have to be connected for the evaluation of the appliance.
- The decision gives recipients a contribution between 50-100Ok in funding. AFD anticipate between 7 -10 initiatives will obtain awards.
For Extra Data:
Go to the Official Webpage of the Data4COVID19 Africa Problem 2021