Software Deadline: 31 July 2020, 23h59 SAST.
Functions for WomEng Southern Africa Fellowship is now open! WomEng Southern Africa Fellowship develops management, innovation, employability and well-being abilities required by younger graduates to reach the engineering business and past.
In 2020, WomEng is redesigning WomEng Southern Africa as a web-based programme; supplies and instruments can be equipped to fellows to study in your individual area and time. This can be supplemented with common on-line chats by way of WhatsApp and dwell masterclasses. The programme can be run in 4 (4) modules between September 2020 – March 2021 with an project and suggestions required on the finish of every module. There can be pondering, discussing, writing and reflecting duties. The programme is designed to assist form the way in which you consider your self as engineering skilled and chief.
The 4 (4) modules to be coated embody:
- Module 1: Management Now – Unlocking Your Story and Type
- Module 2: Innovation – Growing Abilities for the Way forward for Work
- Module 3: Psychological Area – Studying to Recharge and Look After Your self
- Module 4: Employability – Thriving within the Office
Engaged fellows can be invited to in-person networking occasions with leaders from De Beers Group in your nation (South Africa, Botswana or Namibia) in 2021.
- Achieve unique entry to WomEng developed sources for management, innovation, employability and well-being abilities.
- Develop your skilled community.
- Entry to mentorship alternatives.
- Engaged Fellows can have a possibility to attend an in-person networking occasion with leaders from De Beers Group in your respective nation (South Africa, Namibia or Botswana) in 2021.
- Functions are open to all engineering, expertise and constructed setting college students that establish as girls.
- Candidates have to be learning full-time at a college or college of expertise in South Africa, Botswana or Namibia. Candidates that aren’t residents of South Africa, Namibia or Botswana are eligible to use.
- Candidates have to be within the second final to remaining 12 months of undergraduate research or full-time postgraduate research i.e. coming into the office in 2021 or 2022.
- Candidates should be capable of commit between 7-9 hours every month between September 2020 – March 2021 to take part within the programme. The programme is designed making an allowance for foreseen tutorial workloads.
- WomEng Fellowship alumni will not be eligible to use.
- Functions have to be accomplished on-line. It is strongly recommended that responses are accomplished offline first as you can’t save your software and return. You possibly can obtain the questions right here.
- The deadline for submission of accomplished functions is 31 July 2020, 23h59 SAST.
- An skilled panel will display screen and shortlist candidates. Profitable candidates can be contacted by finish of August 2020.
- Additional particulars concerning the programme supply can be communicated on to profitable candidates.
For Extra Data:
Go to the Official Webpage of the WomEng Southern Africa Fellowship 2020