Utility Deadline: July 10th 2020
Designed particularly for African entrepreneurs and their groups who need to enhance their companies in these difficult instances, the absolutely digital programme is predicated on AMI’s distinctive method to making use of enterprise studying on the go. You’ll work to deal with points like diminished income and money stream, provide chain disruptions, distant workers, and shifting enterprise methods.
The six-month digital programme for as much as three individuals per enterprise additionally offers an extra six months of post-programme help and entry to supporting sources. This programme is a custom-made model of AMI’s Develop Your Enterprise programme and a few instruments are featured in AMI’s Enterprise Survival Bootcamp.
State of affairs planning, Monetary Forecasting, Enterprise Threat Evaluation & Planning, Main in Uncertainty, Managing Distant Groups, Figuring out Alternatives & New Buyer Segments, Private & Enterprise Habits for Progress, Adapting Operations & HR
- Protect your online business
- Develop a technique to outlive and thrive
- Determine new alternatives
- Develop key habits and practices for development sooner or later
Enterprise Studying Journey
Survive to Thrive’s studying journey for companies is predicated on two phases (survival stage and development stage) with instruments to use in 5 key phases to assist enterprise work via vital dangers and key organizational practices:
- Survival: Fast Response in a Disaster (6 weeks, 2 studying labs)
- Survival: Reboot: Innovate and Adapt (three weeks, 1 studying lab)
- Progress: Diagnose and Experiment – Strategic Focus (6 weeks, 1 studying lab)
- Progress: Making it Occur – Managing Change for Progress (6 weeks, 1 studying lab)
- Progress: Preserve Going and Thrive – Knowledge-Pushed Resolution Making (6 weeks, 1 studying lab)
- 6 digital, interactive and on-line studying labs, hosted by AMI knowledgeable facilitators
- AMI studying platform entry to over 20 self-guided on-line programs and over 125 sensible enterprise instruments
- Month-to-month pod (group) conferences to help peer-learning and networking with enterprise throughout Africa
- Sensible downloadable instruments and on-line programs to help implementation
- Entry to AMI’s cellular app, AMI Be taught, for each day help and implementation
SCHOLARSHIP OFFER DETAILS
AMI, with help from a accomplice, is providing a restricted variety of full scholarships valued at greater than $500 for every qualifying enterprise (as much as three contributors from the enterprise) for the Survive to Thrive programme. A enterprise can solely submit one utility.
Along with completion necessities, receiving the scholarship is contingent on full participation in our enterprise efficiency reporting requirement as detailed under:
As a part of each AMI enterprise programme we require that every one taking part companies often observe and submit their enterprise knowledge to assist your online business create monetary measurement and evaluation habits.That is additionally useful for AMI in supporting the enterprise in monitoring its progress and the effectiveness of our programmes.
To obtain the complete scholarship for Survive to Thrive all making use of companies might be required to comply with submit some enterprise knowledge. This knowledge is used to assist AMI assess the affect of its programmes and to report back to our monetary companions as a requirement of the subsidy. Your knowledge might be anonymised earlier than it’s ever shared and no identifiable enterprise knowledge will ever be shared (see our knowledge privateness coverage).
Listed below are the steps you’ll be required to observe (companies that fail to take action might be launched from the programme):
- Observe your online business’ development by recording monetary figures each month and submitting this to AMI each month of the programme *
- Observe your online business’ annual development by recording and sharing your online business’ annual efficiency knowledge with AMI initially of the programme, and for two years after the programme.
For Extra Info:
Go to the Official Webpage of the African Administration Institute’s Digital Survive to Thrive programme 2020