Utility Deadline: October 1st 2020
The OPEC Fund presents an Internship Program for college students from numerous tutorial backgrounds to assist construct their capability by enriching their instructional expertise by sensible, day-to-day work at a world group. This system is open to school college students who’re about to graduate or who’ve simply graduated (undergraduate program). Candidates have to be between 20 to 30 years of age.
Choice will probably be given to residents of the OPEC Fund’s Member Nations.
In-line with the actual actions of the departments and items throughout the OPEC Fund, the areas of focus will embody public sector operations; mission financing; grants; monetary administration (funding/treasury and accounting/management); threat administration; strategic planning & financial companies; inside audit; human assets; administration and protocol; public relations and communications; authorized; in addition to data expertise.
As this system is meant to be a studying expertise, the interns is not going to obtain any remuneration. This contains (though is just not restricted to) reimbursement of prices of visas, journey, lodging and dwelling bills, in addition to any transportation related to commuting to and from the OPEC Fund’s headquarters.
Program period will probably be a interval of as much as three months on a full time foundation. This system will probably be opened twice a 12 months:
- Summer season: from starting of July till finish of September, with an software deadline of April 1st
- Spring: from starting of January till finish of March, with an software deadline of October 1st
As a result of a big quantity of purposes, the OPEC Fund will solely enter into additional correspondence with shortlisted candidates.
The chosen candidate should be capable to current a sound well being or medical insurance coverage coverage in Austria or the same association beneath or in accordance with which the candidate will probably be totally medically lined through the period of this system. S/he’s even be requested to provide the next paperwork beneath the “Extra paperwork” part of the appliance type;
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae
- Copy of college diploma or equal OR an authentic letter of affirmation from a college/college certifying the enrolment of the applicant as an undergraduate scholar
- Copy of most up-to-date college transcripts displaying the cumulative GPA
- A brief essay in English (about 150-250 phrases) outlining the applicant’s motivation for looking for internship beneath the Program.
For Extra Info:
Go to the Official Webpage of the OFID Internship Programme 2020