Utility Deadline: July 18th 2020
Supplies fully-funded grants for skilled artists who want to conduct subject analysis and/or attend grasp courses for six to 9 months within the U.S.
- Utilized Arts
- Fantastic Arts
- Performing Arts
- Egyptian citizenship. Holders of U.S. inexperienced playing cards and/or passports are ineligible.
- Candidates have to be residing in Egypt all through the appliance, choice, placement, and pre-departure processes.
- Bachelor’s diploma.
- Candidates should show participation in at the least three post-graduate creative actions or exhibitions
- Candidates must efficiently full all of the steps of the appliance, evaluation, and choice course of and efficiently finalize all required procedures.
- The next individuals and their fast relations (i.e. spouses and youngsters) are ineligible to use throughout and for a interval ending one 12 months following the termination of such employment: workers of the U.S. Division of State; native workers of the U.S. missions overseas who work for the U.S. Division of State and/or the U.S. Company for Worldwide Growth (USAID); workers at organizations implementing change applications for the Bureau of Instructional and Cultural Affairs on the Division of State; in addition to Board Members or employees of a Fulbright Fee or their households (as much as fourth kin).
Notice: Choice might be given to candidates with out prior important expertise within the U.S. and/or abroad.
Required Paperwork: (All paperwork have to be submitted on-line by no later than July 18, 2020. Please fastidiously learn the Utility Tips accessible right here)
- On-line Utility
- Copies of certificates and transcripts for all post-secondary levels in English
- Three Advice Letters
- Proof of participation in at the least three post-graduate creative actions or exhibitions (Portfolio)
- Scanned copy of the unique legitimate Nationwide ID
- Scanned copies of any earlier U.S. J1 or J2 visas (if relevant)
Necessary: The Fulbright Egyptian Scholar Program seeks candidates which have developed a way of non-public integrity and are unique thinkers. Copying another person’s writing, whether or not from the Web, from a e book or from a good friend is taken into account plagiarism. Any quoted phrases or sentences ought to embody a quotation. An applicant who’s discovered to have plagiarized in any kind (together with unintentional or unintentional plagiarism) in his or her software might be disqualified.
For additional details about plagiarism and quotation, please click on on the next hyperlink: https://fulbright-egypt.org/assets/. All content material in functions have to be the applicant’s unique contribution and his/her personal mental property. Having another person write or contribute to the writing of a person’s software, both absolutely or partially, doesn’t uphold the requirements of integrity anticipated of Fulbrighters and should end result within the ineligibility of your software.
- Journey Allowance
- Well being advantages protection
- Analysis and programs charges
- Different allowances
|July 18, 2020||Deadline for submitting on-line functions|
|July 2020 – August 2020||Utility Evaluate|
|September 2020||Private Interviews (Just for shortlisted candidates)|
|October 2020||Official Nomination/Remorse Letters (Candidates might be notified by way of e-mail)|
|Publish Nomination Orientation (Just for nominated candidates)|
|November 2020 – January 2021||TOEFL iBT and GMAT/GRE testing (Just for nominated candidates)|
|College Placement Course of (Just for nominated candidates)|
|April – Might 2021||College Choice Course of (Just for nominated candidates)|
|Might 2021 / June 2021||Pre-Departure Orientation (Just for candidates who’re efficiently positioned at U.S. universities)|
|July 2021 – September 2021||Departure Date (Just for grantees who efficiently accomplished all above phases)|
For Extra Info:
Go to the Official Webpage of the Fulbright Scholar Program 2021/2022