Utility Deadline:Eight July 2020.
The Worldwide Renewable Vitality Company (IRENA) is happy to announce the launch of a youth video contest centered on the theme ‘Renewable Vitality within the Time of COVID-19: Youth Actions for Restoration’. The winner or winners of the youth video contest will get an opportunity to interact with and contribute to the IRENA Youth Discussion board that will likely be held on January 2021 at IRENA Headquarters and their movies will likely be additionally circulated on IRENA’s social media channels and featured in a newsroom article on the IRENA web site.
You may enter the competition by importing a video on Twitter, Fb or Instagram, utilizing the hashtag #IRENAYouthContest and tagging IRENA, and creatively addressing your concepts on ‘Renewable Vitality within the Time of COVID-19: Youth Actions for Restoration’ in 60 seconds or much less.
Eligibility and Guidelines:
- The youth video contest will likely be open for submissions between 10:00 GST / 8:00 CEST on 9 June 2020 and 23:59 GST / 21:59 CEST on Eight July 2020.
- The winner or winners will likely be introduced by IRENA on 16 July 2020 at www.irena.org and thru the Company’s social media channels.
- The competitors is open to contestants up 30 years previous from all around the world. Minors will need to have the permission of their mother and father or authorized guardians to take part within the contest.
- Video entry should clearly and creatively tackle the abovementioned theme in 60 seconds or much less.
- The video must be submitted by importing it both on participant’s Twitter, Fb or Instagram account through the use of the hashtag #IRENAYouthContest and tagging IRENA.
- Submissions are restricted to 1 video per particular person.
- The video must be in English, or if created in one other language should embody English subtitles.
- Being totally cognizant of cultural elements around the globe, it’s not necessary that the youth reveals the face within the video.
- Younger folks, particularly these from low-income nations and leaving in areas most impacted by digital divide, might lack entry to superior video-making applied sciences. Subsequently, there isn’t any particular requirement for the video to be of top quality or decision.
- Submissions depicting violence, sexism, racism or containing content material or photographs that may very well be thought of abusive, inflammatory, denigrating or disrespectful to any teams, people or establishments will likely be disqualified. Submissions should adhere to the norms of civil discourse and be appropriate for a worldwide public viewers.
- By coming into the youth video contest, contributors and for the minor contributors additionally their mother and father or authorized guardians acknowledge and assure that the submitted video is an authentic work created solely by the participant and that it doesn’t infringe on copyrights, logos and the rights of privateness, publicity, or mental property rights of any particular person or entity.
- By submitting a video to this contest, contributors and for the minor contributors additionally their mother and father or authorized guardians comply with grant IRENA the appropriate to breed, distribute, show, and create by-product works of the entry in any media at any time.
Remaining Video Choice Standards:
A range committee made up of 4 representatives from youth constituencies of the United Nations Main Group for Kids and Youth and three representatives from IRENA will consider the submissions primarily based on the next standards:
- Relevance and adherence to the theme: the video clearly and creatively represents the theme of “Renewable Vitality within the Time of COVID-19” via constructive youth views.
- Originality and creativity: The content material is exclusive and never by-product of different concepts and presents the theme in an authentic and compelling method.
- Potential viewer impression: The video conveys private or aspirational ideas which are inspiring to viewers, particularly younger folks, and that may relevant in follow by different youth.
Ought to you might have any questions, please contact [email protected]
For Extra Data:
Go to the Official Webpage of the Worldwide Renewable Vitality Company (IRENA) Youth Video Contest 2020