Utility Deadline: 13 July 2020.
- Are you information pushed? Do you get pleasure from fixing complicated challenges?
- Do you might have robust numerical and analytical abilities?
- Are you fascinated with the internal workings of a enterprise?
- Do you need to form the enterprise agendas of main manufacturers?
- Are you collaborative and excessive performing?
YTPY South Africa is a contest aimed toward figuring out and recognizing younger and aspiring tax professionals the place college students display their tax technical, skilled and inclusive management abilities to be chosen because the “Younger Tax Skilled of the Yr – South Africa 2020.”
Deliver your A sport and also you stand an opportunity to win a proposal to hitch the EY Tax graduate program 2021, and different prizes.
As well as, the winner of YTPY South Africa additionally stands an opportunity to take part within the worldwide YTPY 2020, competing towards college students from different components of the world in November 2020.
The winner of the worldwide competitors wins the worldwide title of the Younger Tax Skilled of the Yr 2020, and extra thrilling prizes.
- College students beneath the age of 28 on the date of the worldwide Closing.
- Honours college students in: BCom Accounting, Finance, Tax, Economics, Arithmetic and Statistics
- Closing yr pupil in LLB (or LLM)
- Closing yr BSc Engineering
- An applicant have to be at present enrolled as a pupil in a South African college on the time of submission of the applying kind and should meet the relevant degree-specific requirement listed under.
- An applicant should not have any greater than 18 months of precise work expertise in tax.
- An applicant have to be 27 years previous or youthful as at November 2020 for entry into the competitors.
- The competitors is open to school college students in a tax, accounting/CTA, finance, regulation, economics or STEM program with an curiosity in tax.
Diploma-specific necessities that have to be met for entry into competitors:
- If the applicant is a Tax pupil, he/she must be finishing an Honours programme with a tutorial common of 65% or above.
- If the applicant is an accounting, finance or economics pupil, he/she must be in his/her last/Honours yr with a tutorial common of 65% or above and may have efficiently accomplished at the least one tax module.
- If the applicant is an LLM pupil, he/she have to be in a programme specializing in Tax relatively than a normal LLM programme.
- If the applicant is a BSc Engineering pupil, he/she have to be in his/her last yr of undergraduate or a post-graduate programme.
- If the applicant is a BCom/BSc IT associated pupil, he/she have to be in his/her last yr of undergraduate or a post-graduate programme.
For Extra Data:
Go to the Official Webpage of the EY Younger Tax Skilled of the Yr Programme 2020