Software Deadline: June 22nd 2020
The Africa Netpreneur Prize Initiative (ANPI) is the Jack Ma Basis’s flagship philanthropic entrepreneur program in Africa. ANPI intention to determine, highlight and assist African entrepreneur heroes creating impression of their communities and constructing a extra inclusive economic system for the longer term.
ANPI are searching for Africa’s Enterprise Heroes who’re daring, passionate, resilient, progressive and impact-oriented. African enterprise homeowners from all 54 African international locations are eligible to use regardless of age, trade sector or gender. Nonetheless, ANPI has a strict set of standards:
- Applicant must be the Founder or a Co-Founding father of the corporate.
- Applicant has African citizenship or is the kid or grand-child of an African citizen.
- The Firm is Africa-Primarily based.
- The enterprise is registered and headquartered in an African nation, and primarily operates in Africa
- Firm is post-Concept stage. Enterprise is three years previous or extra and has not less than three years of income historical past
The way it Works
To turn out to be an ANPI 2020 African Enterprise Hero, comply with the steps beneath and apply now!!Step
1 Arrange an accountStep
2 Learn our guidelinesStep
three Confirm your eligibilityStep
four Get a reference
5 Fill & Submit your software by June 22nd 2020
Judging Course of
- Spherical 1 A web-based software and evaluate course of to find out the High 50 Finalists.
Every software will probably be reviewed by two judges.
- Spherical 2 Video-Name interviews with established enterprise leaders who decide our High 20 Finalists.
- Step three Semi-Remaining PitchIn-person pitches with a distinguished and skilled panel of traders, enterprise leaders and professionals to find out our high 10 finalists.
- Step four Due diligenceOur shortlisted high 10 finalists might want to cross due diligence checks by our companion: Value Waterhouse Coopers (PwC) so as to be confirmed an ANPI 2020 Africa’s Enterprise Heroes and to have their likelihood to pitch on the Africa’s Enterprise Heroes Present.
- STEP 1 Register an ANPI Account
- STEP 2 Verify you might be eligible for the Prize
- STEP three Submit an Software & an Introductory Video
- STEP four Get a Reference
For Extra Info:
Go to the Official Webpage of the Africa Enterprise Heroes Competitors 2020