Software Deadline: July 31st 2020
The IBRO-MENA (Center East and North Africa Area) Trade Fellowship Program was established to advance neuroscience analysis and help capability constructing within the MENA area by selling and facilitating collaborations, scientific trade, switch of know-how and sharing of sources amongst establishments and scientists within the area.
This system funds visits of a minimal of 6 weeks length to establishments within the MENA area by researchers dwelling and dealing inside the MENA area for the needs of taking part in collaborative work, performing particular experiments or to study and switch particular technical experience to their dwelling nation.
Funding is for a most of USD 2000 that can be utilized to cowl journey and native bills.
- Ph.D./M.D. college students and younger post-doctoral fellows
- 35 years of age or much less
- Solely candidates from the MENA area shall be thought of
- An outline of the aim of the go to and proposed challenge, together with description of the work to be carried out, rational for choosing the host lab, anticipated outcomes, and affect on the analysis on the dwelling establishment.
- A letter of acceptance by the host laboratory/establishment is necessary
Functions are made on-line. There aren’t any exhausting copies of functions. Picks are made two instances a yr. Candidates who aren’t chosen in a single spherical of evaluations could apply for a future spherical. Inside two weeks of the conclusion of the analysis exercise, laureates are required to ship a report appropriate for posting on the IBRO web site. Footage are all the time welcome.
Apply Now for the IBRO-MENA Fellowship Program 2020
For Extra Data:
Go to the Official Webpage of the IBRO-MENA Trade Fellowship Program 2020