Utility Deadline: July fifth 2020
Launched by France’s President Emmanuel Macron, the Make Our Planet Nice Once more initiative has met with worldwide enthusiasm, producing expressions of curiosity from numerous extremely certified college students and researchers.
France’s ministries of Europe and international affairs (MEAE) and of upper training, analysis, and innovation (MESRI) in collaboration with Campus France have carried out a program of help for international postdoctoral researchers wishing to conduct additional analysis in France on a subject associated to earth methods, local weather change and sustainability, the power transition, or societal challenges of environmental points.
Description of the Put up-Doctoral challenge:
- Title of the Mission
- Summary of the Put up-Doctoral Mission (2000 char. max.)
- Context and motivation (2000 char. max.)
- Scientific Aims (2000 char. max.)
- Methodology and Planning (4500 char. max.)
- Key phrases (6)
- Place of the challenge in relation with the MOPGA scientific domains and integration within the French analysis host establishment (1500 char. max.)
- International researchers holding a doctoral diploma (for lower than 5 years) are inspired to answer this name for proposals.
- Candidates should embrace with their utility a letter from a French host establishment agreeing to host their analysis if the candidate’s proposal is accepted by this system.
- This letter has to element the assets supplied to hold out the analysis challenge. A chance of co-financing will also be thought of.
Establishments internet hosting the laureates shall be financed to 50 000€ for a interval of 12 months, per chosen post-doctoral researchers.
4 broad analysis themes are prioritized:
- – Earth methods,
- – Local weather change and sustainability,
- – Vitality transition,
- – Societal challenges of environmental points.
Choice Course of
- According to the goals and necessities of this name for proposals, the choice course of will unfold in two phases. Within the first section, scientific specialists within the lined fields will consider the purposes obtained. Within the second section, a global jury will make the ultimate number of candidates to obtain help.
Candidates should :
- possess a doctoral diploma for lower than 5 years on the date of submission of the applying
- be solely of the nationality of one of many eligible nations (listed beneath)
- not have resided in France after September 1st, 2019.
The postdoctoral contract should take impact from January 2021 (to be specified later).
Record of 46 eligible nations:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hong-Kong, Hungary, Iran, Eire, Island, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New-Zeland, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Singapour, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taïwan, United Kingdom, United States of America.
- CV together with the checklist of your publications
- PhD Diploma (or certificates if PhD diploma)
- CV of your postdoctoral supervisor
- The letter of dedication of the French host establishment for internet hosting your post-doctorate specifying the assets supplied to hold out the analysis challenge (the host establishment receives a financing of 50 000€ for 12 months)
- Letters of advice.
- Passport or proof of ID
Utility course of
Candidates should submit their analysis proposals on-line right here.
- March sixth 2020: Utility interval opens
- July fifth 2020 at 11.59pm CET: Utility interval ends
The next dates is determined by the covid-19 state of affairs:
- Starting of December 2020 : Announcement of outcomes
- From January 2021: Supported candidates report back to collaborating establishments
For Extra Data:
Go to the Official Webpage of the French Authorities’s Make Our Planet Nice Once more Postdoctoral Programme 2021