Software Deadline:30 October 2020
The purpose of the Fellowship Programme is to assist college college students put together for all times as a high-impact, accountable entrepreneur. Candidates should be in Grade 12 or 1st 12 months college and have a 70% total tutorial common. As soon as candidates are profitable, they’re on boarded as Candidate Allan Grey Fellows.
First Yr Necessities
- On account of COVID-19 tutorial outcomes will likely be thought of at a later stage within the choice course of.
- Candidates should be beneath the age of 22 within the 12 months of their software.
- South African Citizenship
- Learning in the direction of a Commerce, Science, Engineering, Regulation, Humanities, Arts & Well being Science (Excluding Drugs, Veterinary Science and Dentistry) diploma at WITS, UJ, UCT, NMU, RU, UWC, SU, UP, UFS, TSIBA and UKZN.
- Textbooks & tutoring allowance
- Month-to-month stipend
- Full tuition at one in all our 11 companion universities
- College lodging and meals
Entrepreneurial Mindset Growth
- Audio system and seminars
- Experiential workouts
- Private Management Officer (mentorship)
- Business mentor
- Like-minded group
- Tertiary qualification
- Accountable considering and entrepreneurial mindset
- Properly-rounded particular person
- Group-orientated studying
- Submit your software type and supporting documentation on-line on or earlier than 30 October 2020, 17:00pm SAT
- Profitable applicant candidates will likely be invited for an interview
- Profitable interview candidates will likely be invited to a range camp
- Profitable camp candidates will obtain formal presents
- Software opening date: 2 June 2020
- Software time limit: 30 October 2020
For Extra Info:
Go to the Official Webpage of the Allan Grey Orbis Basis First Yr College Fellowship Programme 2020