Software Deadline: June 15th 2020
1 billion ladies all over the world wouldn’t have entry to monetary providers, and there’s a 9% gender hole in monetary entry throughout rising markets. Moreover, ladies are significantly susceptible to world well being and financial shocks, rising the necessity to help their resilience and restoration in these problem occasions. Ladies’s World Banking needs to establish FinTech improvements offering unbanked and underserved ladies with entry monetary providers with a purpose to construct their safety and prosperity within the face of those world financial uncertainties.
- Startup FinTechs based mostly wherever which are leveraging expertise to offer monetary providers for unbanked and underserved ladies in rising markets. Options don’t should be completely for unbanked and underserved ladies however should present deliberate intent to be inclusive of reaching the section.
- Candidates will be pre-revenue however should exhibit a viable worth proposition to succeed in unbanked and underserved ladies.
- Options ought to concentrate on constructing ladies’s safety or prosperity, significantly in supporting resilience and restoration from world financial shocks.
- FinTechs must also exhibit a dedication to creating ladies leaders via the presence of girls of their senior administration group and Board of Administrators.
FinTechs should submit options in both of one in every of two classes:
- Construct Safety and Resiliency
- Construct Financial Prosperity
- Invitation to current at Ladies’s World Banking’s digital Making Finance Work for Ladies Summit in October 2020, which convenes leaders from the monetary providers, investor, philanthropy, coverage and expertise communities.
- Connection to potential traders (together with WWB Asset Administration).
- One yr complimentary membership into Ladies’s World Banking’s International Community.
2 Grand Prize Winners Obtain
- Compete as a finalist within the Financial Authority of Singapore’s (MAS) International FinTech Hackcelerator (powered by KPMG Digital Village) throughout the Singapore FinTech Competition in November 2020, and be fast-tracked to obtain a MAS Proof-of-Idea Grant as much as $S200,000. The highest three winners of the MAS International FinTech Hackcelerator may even get a further S$50,00Zero Money Prize.
- Tuition protection for a pair of leaders (senior government (male or feminine) and excessive potential lady chief) to take part within the subsequent Management and Range for Innovation Program*
For Extra Data:
Go to the Official Webpage of the Making Finance Work for Ladies Fintech Innovation Problem 2020