Utility Deadline: Could 31st 2020
Are you a startup entrepreneur wanting to learn to higher pitch your small business and grow to be extra investable? Is your startup utilizing expertise to make a societal affect in Southern Africa? Are you based mostly in Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania, or Zambia?
BOOST UP is a three-part startup help programme organised by the Related Hubs community and the Southern Africa Innovation Assist Programme (SAIS 2) in Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania, and Zambia. BOOST UP targets startups that use expertise to unravel a societal problem and are in search of abilities that might assist them articulate their enterprise. The BOOST UP collection contains the Set Up on-line coaching occasions, Stand Up pitching competitions, and Scale Up incubation programme.
- Your startup is positioned in Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania, or Zambia.
- You employ expertise to unravel a societal problem in Southern Africa.
- You might be wanting to scale up your small business and have a scalable enterprise mannequin.
- You might be creating or finalising a prototype, or have a prototype prepared.
- Your startup has a minimal of two staff members concerned with taking part.
- You might be authorised to submit the applying on behalf of the staff.
- You/your startup haven’t received a SAIS 2-associated nationwide pitch competitors and took part within the BOOST UP Bootcamp 2019, Slush International Impression Accelerator 2018, or been sponsored by SAIS 2 to take part in Slush 2017
The BOOST UP Stand Up pitch competitors contributors can be chosen from the Set Up coaching contributors by the Related Hubs community.
To be chosen to pitch, your startup can be required to:
- Have participated within the Set Up coaching
- Be a registered enterprise positioned in Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania, or Zambia
- Have a prototype prepared
As well as, you should be 18 years or above. Alternatively, if you’re underneath 18 and chosen to the Scale Up incubator and Bootcamp, you should be accompanied by your guardian. The guardian can be answerable for her/his personal journey prices.
A restricted variety of startups per nation can be chosen to take part within the Set Up coaching and the Stand Up pitch competitions.
That is how we are going to make the choice:
- Does the answer make a societal affect?
- Is the answer novel available in the market?
- Does the answer have the potential to scale up?
- Does the answer have development potential and industrial viability?
- Does the staff present dedication and talent?
- What’s the stage of prototype improvement?
For Extra Info:
Go to the Official Webpage of the BOOST UP Startup Assist Programme 2020