Software Deadline: June 13th 2020
COVID-19 is impacting us all as we take care of the brand new regular of social distancing and lockdowns. Misinformation and pretend information amplify our fears. Arduous realities like lack of earnings, job insecurity, stalled training, meals shortages and lack of cleanwater, pressure us to discover distinctive methods to manage. Whereas we can not all the time forestall such impacts, we could be higher ready.
UNICEF has partnered with Cartedo to empower youth throughout Africa to resolve a collection of worldwide grand challenges and positively affect communities whereas creating employability expertise. We imagine that youth have distinctive views on these challenges and ought to be given the chance to change into data producers. That is your probability to Be seen, Be heard and Be the Change!
UNICEF Covid-19 Innovation Problem 2020
This problem offers youth a voice in exploring how we’d empower individuals and communities to change into extra pandemic-resilient. We’re on the lookout for your concepts tosolve actual challenges confronted by actual individuals identical to you.
This problem presents you the chance to develop future-ready employability expertise like design considering whereas contributing to the worldwide efforts to sort out COVID-19. As you progress by this problem, you’ll use a human-centered design strategy to:
- Uncover how COVID-19 is impacting actual individuals in several methods
- Outline these challenges from a human-centered perspective, and
- Develop revolutionary options to those challenges
You’ll begin by exploring human wants associated to the COVID-19 pandemic and switch your findings into core challenges confronted by actual individuals. By utilizing our instruments &strategies you’ll generate a number of concepts to resolve these challenges and prototype options to share with individuals world wide.
- Anybody over the age of 14 who identifies as Youth
- Get licensed in design considering as you develop merchandise, companies and options to the challenges confronted by individuals in your group like misinformation & belief, despair, earnings insecurity and stalled studying.
- Everybody who finishes this problem will obtain a certificates of participation from UNICEF, acknowledging your optimistic contribution within the battle towards this pandemic. See the Rewards Tab for extra particulars
For Extra Info:
Go to the Official Webpage of the UNICEF Covid-19 Innovation Problem 2020