Utility Deadline: June 30th 2020
Are you an early-stage startup primarily based within the Somali area? Are you working on the slicing fringe of innovation, or growing a tech-enabled services or products addressing an enormous native want? Are you captivated with your online business concept? Apply for Innovate Accelerator in the present day!
Innovate Ventures is the main Somali start-up accelerator and expertise fund. This system companions with VC4A, Telesom, and Oxfam as a part of Work in Progress! mission. Up to now, this system has graduated over 50 start-ups and has invested nearly $100,00Zero in its graduates. As a part of the acceleration bundle, you’ll obtain coaching, mentorship by area specialists, entry to an intensive enterprise community, visibility, and an opportunity to get funding.
- 12-week intensive coaching and mentoring on enterprise and operational expertise
- Entry to main telecoms and banks within the Somaliland and Somalia
- Pitching in entrance of native and worldwide traders
- Options in native and worldwide media
- Fairness funding for at the least three startups of as much as $30,000.
- Your enterprise is predicated in Somaliland or Somalia
- Your enterprise is technology-oriented
- The founders are between 18-35 years previous
- The founders are dedicated to attending the accelerator programme in Hargeisa
- Full the applying kind earlier than June 30th to qualify for the accelerator program. You’ll hear again from the Innovate Ventures workforce inside 4 weeks whether or not your start-up has been chosen.
- If chosen, you may be requested to take part in our 1-week pre-accelerator bootcamp. After the bootcamp, 12 startups will advance to the primary program. This system will happen in Hargeisa.
- This system will conclude in a Demo Day, the place start-ups will pitch to a room filled with native and worldwide traders and media. The highest three start-ups will obtain as much as $30,00Zero in fairness funding from the Innovate Ventures Fund.
For Extra Info:
Go to the Official Webpage of the Innovate Ventures 2020 Innovate Accelerator Program