Software Deadline: July 31st 2020
For younger scientists from growing nations (aside from Pakistan) who want to pursue postdoctoral analysis in natural chemistry, biochemistry, biotechnology, molecular medication, pharmacology or bodily chemistry on the Worldwide Centre for Chemical and Organic Sciences (ICCBS) — comprising the H.E.J. Analysis Institute of Chemistry and the Dr. Panjwani Centre for Molecular and Drug Analysis in Karachi, Pakistan.
- TWAS-ICCBS Postdoctoral Fellowships are tenable on the Worldwide Heart for Chemical and Organic Sciences (ICCBS) – comprising the H.E.J. Analysis Institute of Chemistry and the Dr. Panjwani Heart for Molecular and Drug Analysis – for a minimal interval of six months to a most interval of twelve months within the following fields: natural chemistry, biochemistry, biotechnology, molecular medication, pharmacology, bodily chemistry or analytical chemistry.
- ICCBS will present a month-to-month stipend which must be used to cowl dwelling prices akin to meals, lodging, native transportation and incidental minor sickness. The month-to-month stipend won’t be convertible into international forex.
- The language of instruction is English.
Candidates for these fellowships should meet the next standards:
- be a most age of 45 years on 31 December of the applying 12 months.
- be nationals of a growing nation (aside from Pakistan);
- maintain a PhD diploma in a subject of pure sciences;
- should not maintain any visa for momentary or everlasting residency in Pakistan or any developed nation;
- be repeatedly employed in a growing nation (aside from Pakistan) and maintain a analysis project there;
- present a certificates of excellent well being from a professional medical physician;
- present an official Preliminary Acceptance Letter from ICCBS (see pattern letter that may be downloaded beneath or contained within the on-line software kind). Requests for acceptance should be directed to the Director of ICCBS, Prof. M. I. Choudhary ([email protected] or [email protected] or [email protected]) who will facilitate the project of a bunch supervisor. In contacting Prof. Choudhary candidates should accompany their request for a preliminary acceptance letter with copy of their CV, a analysis proposal define and two suggestion letters. See pattern preliminary acceptance letter that may be downloaded beneath or included within the software kind.
- present proof of proficiency in English, if medium of training was not English;
- present proof that s/he’ll return to her/his house nation on completion of the fellowship;
- not take up different assignments through the interval of her/his fellowship;
- be financially chargeable for any accompanying members of the family.
Submitting your software
- The deadline for receipt of purposes is 1 June 2020.
- Candidates should submit an Acceptance Letter from ICCBS when making use of, or by the deadline on the newest. With out preliminary acceptance the applying won’t be thought-about for choice
- Reference letters should be on letter-headed paper and SIGNED. The topic line should comprise ICCBS/PDoc and the candidate’s surname. N.B. Solely signed reference letters may be accepted.
- Please be suggested that candidates might apply for just one programme per calendar 12 months within the TWAS and OWSD portfolio. Candidates won’t be eligible to go to one other establishment in that 12 months below the TWAS Visiting Professor programmes. One exception: The pinnacle of an establishment who invitations an exterior scholar to share his/her experience below the TWAS Visiting Professor programmes should still apply for one more programme.
- Purposes can solely be accepted through the web portal utilizing the apply now button on the backside of this web page. A tutorial on find out how to use the web software kind is offered beneath for obtain.
• TWAS Fellowships Workplace
ICTP Campus, Strada Costiera 11
34151 Trieste, Italy
Tel: +39 040 2240 687
Fax: +39 040 2240 689
E-mail: [email protected]
For Extra Info:
Go to the Official Webpage of the TWAS-CSIR Postdoctoral Fellowship Programme 2020