Software Deadline: 28 April 2020
The Ladies’s Peace & Humanitarian Fund is now accepting purposes for the WPHF COVID-19 Emergency Response Window.
Apply for brand new funding alternatives that help your native civil-society group in its efforts to answer the COVID-19 world pandemic. We search to fund qualifying tasks of native girls’s organizations that contribute to responding to COVID-19 in crises settings.
The WPHF COVID-19 Emergency Response Window is split into 2 funding streams:
Funding Stream 1: Institutional funding: from 2,500 USD to 30,000 USD
This funding stream will present institutional funding to native civil society organizations engaged on girls, peace and safety and humanitarian points to make sure they’re able to maintain themselves by way of the disaster. Potential candidates might want to show how the present disaster impacts their institutional and monetary capacities and the way the funding would help them by way of the pandemic.
Funding Stream 2: Programmatic funding: from 30,000 USD to 200,000 USD
This funding stream will finance tasks which goal particularly to supply gender-responsive response to the COVID19 disaster. Interventions may embrace, however aren’t restricted to:
- Strengthening the management and significant participation of ladies and women in all decision-making processes in addressing the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Mobilizing of ladies’s organizations at group degree to make sure that public well being schooling messages on threat and prevention methods are reaching all girls (together with by way of group radio, the usage of know-how, and so forth.).
- Supporting girls who shall be most economically affected by the disaster, specifically each day wage earners, small enterprise house owners and people working in casual sectors. This may very well be performed by way of money transfers, group funds and help to women-led small companies.
- Restoring and strengthening entry to sexual and reproductive well being providers, together with pre-and post-natal care.
- Supporting prevention and response to GBV, together with by way of protected shelters but additionally campaigns on social norms concentrating on male engagement in home work and combatting home violence.
Civil-society organizations in all 25 WPHF eligible nations are certified to use.
AFGHANISTAN, BURUNDI, BANGLADESH (ROHINGYA CRISIS), C.A.R., COLOMBIA, D.R.C. (KINSHASA, KWILU, NORTH KIVU, ITURI AND SOUTH KIVU), HAITI, IRAQ, JORDAN (SYRIA CRISIS), LIBERIA, MALAWI, MALI, MYANMAR, NIGERIA (BORNO, ADAMAWA AND YOBE STATES), PALESTINE, PAPUA NEW GUINEA, THE PACIFIC (FIJI, PALAU, TONGA, SAMOA, SOLOMON ISLANDS, VANUATU), THE PHILIPPINES, SOMALIA, SOUTH SUDAN, SUDAN, SRI LANKA, UGANDA, UKRAINE, AND YEMEN
Apply to finance your group’s pressing COVID-19 wants under.
To use, obtain the hooked up software kinds (out there in English, Spanish, French and Arabic) and e-mail your submission on to [email protected]
For Extra Info:
Go to the Official Webpage of the WPHF Name for Proposal: COVID-19 Emergency Response