Software Deadline: Friday, Might 1, 2020 by 11.59pm (GMT-7)
The Ladies PeaceMakers fellowship affords a singular alternative for native ladies peacebuilders to have interaction in a cycle of studying, observe, analysis and strengthening of peacebuilding partnerships by means of participation in a 12-month fellowship. Understanding the facility of girls’s participation in peace and safety decision-making, the Ladies PeaceMaker fellowship goals to drive ahead stronger, more practical collaborations between ladies peacebuilders from conflict-affected communities and worldwide accomplice organizations . By co-developing proof based mostly and information pushed options, the ladies and worldwide organizations who’re on the middle of our most severe peacebuilding challenges display why they’re finest positioned to affect constructive change.
By the 12-month fellowship with the Kroc Institute for Peace and Justice, chosen Fellows will:
- Study from and with different main Fellows and the Kroc Faculty’s group (to see examples of previous Fellows, click on right here)
- Achieve new expertise, views and modern approaches to peacebuilding
- Develop their skilled peacebuilding networks
- Drive ahead very important peacebuilding analysis that focuses on shifting observe and coverage
The Ladies PeaceMaker fellowship relies on the Kroc IPJ on the College of San Diego’s Kroc Faculty of Peace Research
Candidates for the Ladies PeaceMakers Fellowship should:
- Have labored for 10+ years as a peacebuilder and have labored straight of their native peacebuilding contexts;
- Demonstrates peacebuilding/peacemaking expertise and attitudes;
- Be ready to take part in all actions through the 12-month fellowship and apply what’s realized on the conclusion of the residency program;
- Has labored straight with a global peacebuilding organizations on the 2020/2021 yr’s focus (see above);
- Reveal native credibility and a powerful social community inside her nation/neighborhood of observe;
- Converse enough English to narrate private experiences.
This fellowship will embrace the next 4 streams of labor:
- Studying Lab Retreat
- Native Perception Sharing and Partnership Constructing Mission
- Creating and Driving Ahead Utilized Analysis Outputs
All through all 4 streams of labor the Kroc IPJ Analysis Staff might be studying from and with Fellows, and documenting key insights to tell larger-scale ladies, peace and safety change processes. Under maps out every of the above in additional element, together with dates, location and what stream of labor the Fellow might be included in.
**PLEASE NOTE: The Kroc IPJ expects chosen Fellows to actively take part in all the beneath actions through the 12-month fellowship.**
For Extra Data:
Go to the Official Webpage of the Ladies PeaceMakers Fellowship Program 2020