Utility Deadline: 27 Might 2020.
Future Leaders – African Unbiased Analysis (FLAIR) Fellowships are for gifted African early profession researchers who’ve the potential to turn out to be leaders of their area. These fellowships present the chance to construct an impartial analysis profession in a sub-Saharan African establishment and to undertake cutting-edge scientific analysis that may deal with world challenges dealing with growing international locations.
The targets of this scheme are to:
- Assist gifted early profession researchers to determine an impartial analysis profession in African establishments.
- Allow high-quality analysis that addresses the worldwide improvement challenges confronted by the African continent.
- Present world-class help, coaching, mentoring and networking alternatives to learn early profession African researchers.
Candidates are inspired to familiarise themselves with the GCRF analysis agenda and World Sustainable Improvement Targets to make sure that their analysis aligns inside the remit of those programmes.
You may apply for this scheme should you:
- Are a nationwide of a sub-Saharan African nation;
- Maintain a PhD by the point you apply;
- Are an early profession researcher with a minimal of two years of analysis expertise since finishing your PhD and not more than eight years of post-doctoral analysis expertise;
- Want to maintain the fellowship in a analysis establishment in an Official Improvement Help (ODA) eligible sub-Saharan African nation;
- Have a clearly outlined scientific analysis proposal specializing in a number of of the World Problem areas outlined within the scheme notes.
This scheme supplies an award of as much as £150,00zero per 12 months for 2 years within the first occasion, masking:
- Analysis Fellow’s wage, as much as £45,00zero per 12 months.
- Analysis bills
– Analysis help
– Tools prices
– Journey bills
– Analysis consumables
- Institutional overhead, as much as £15,00zero per 12 months
The scheme additionally supplies a programme of help and improvement, together with:
- Coaching programs
- Alternatives for worldwide collaboration
- Networking alternatives regionally and internationally
For Extra Data:
Go to the Official Webpage of the Future Leaders – African Unbiased Researchers (FLAIR) Fellowships 2020